Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Super Late First Post

Isn't it great to kick off a new school year with procrastination? Yeah, I know it isn't, I'm just hoping that if I make lame jokes and cram in as many sketches as I possibly can that I won't seem like such a slacker.

Anyway, I did all of these pages at the library near my apartment, and they're in reverse chronological order(that is, the newest ones are first and the oldest ones are last). I tend to think my newer drawings are the best, and this time is no exception. I just wish I'd picked a better vantage point, because sitting near the exit doors gave me too many back views of people leaving the building.























2 comments:

  1. This is a really neat collection! I love all the variety here and the curves that make up your characters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cristina,
    I'll take late and quality over on time and poorly drawn.
    You have a nice line quality - while these can be expanded with details, I like the variety you achieve in poses and points of view.

    Try to expand these great poses by grounding the figures in some way to an environment.

    Great work.

    ReplyDelete